Welcome to the Center for Food Animal Health!
We are here to help you and hope you find your time here a positive experience.
Below is some helpful information included in our New Employee Welcome Packet:
- Getting Started in Wooster
- Obtaining a Social Security card
- Buckeye Banking at Huntington
- Wooster Transit and Barons Bus Schedule
- OARDC map & Visitor’s Guide
- Resources and Helpful Links
- Wooster Campus Emergency Contact Information - Campus Police & Environmental Health & Safety
- 2023 OSU Calendar
- OSU Holiday Calendar 2020-2025
- Employee Accident Report
- Our Land-Grant Heritage
- CFAH Faculty Profiles
- Wooster Campus Facilities Operations – Multi-Stream Recycling Program
Other helpful links:
- Wooster Campus Research Library at Fisher Auditorium - With 24/7 access available for OSU graduate students, faculty, and staff with a BuckID, the Wooster Campus Research Library is a great location to find articles, books, receive writing help, get assitance through research consulations, reserve quiet study spaces, gain printing access, connect through public computers, and much more.
- Secrest Arboretum - A 110-acre outdoor laboratory and landscape garden located on the CFAES Wooster Campus. A great place for walks, the Secrest Arboretum provides an accessible, sustainable, well-documented collection of horticulturally relevant trees, shrubs, and herbaceous perennial plants.
- Wooster Chamber of Commerce - A local business leadership organization that represents the interests of various sectors of the local community, the Wooster Chamber of Commerce is a great resource to help keep you and your family informed on events occurring in Wooster and the surrounding areas.